Shipping & Cancellation
How does the delivery process work?
Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in perfect condition.
After they pass through the final round of quality checks, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which Agromatic Foods ships its products?
Agromatic Foods ships throughout India!
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order. You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse. Following are some of our trusted courier partners:
- Aramex – http://www.aramex.com/
- DTDC – http://www.dtdc.in/
- Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/
- Ecom Express – http://www.ecomexpress.in/
- Wow Express – http://www.wowexpress.in/
- Delhivery – http://www.delhivery.com/
- Tanvi Express – http://www.tanviexpress.com/
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order. However, in the case of international orders, product delivery may get delayed due to reasons attributable to logistics, public holidays, etc.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of the order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/CoD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable to my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- India shipping charges – A flat Rs.70 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.499, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.499.
Does Agromatic Foods ship outside India?
At present Agromatic Foods ships only in India. However, we are working on starting international delivery to many other countries, so stay tuned!